Go through the installer process for the streamlabs chatbot first. I am not sure how this works on mac operating systems so good luck. If you are unable to do this alone, you probably shouldn’t be following this tutorial. Go ahead and get/keep chatbot opened up as we will need it for the other stuff. To begin, you will need to download a few things. This will be the main program for all of this to work.
- The currency function of the Streamlabs chatbot at least allows you to create such a currency and make it available to your viewers.
- For the Python script to be picked up as a script for SC, the format should be command_StreamlabsSystem.py.
- This gives folks a chat command that collects the links and displays them on a simple website, so you can go through them when the time is right.
- Commandname – Deleting the command is pretty easy.
- On the authorization page, click “Connect,” followed by going to “Settings” in “General,” Scroll until you find the chatbot tab and enable it.
- With everything connected now, you should see some new things.
You can change the message template to anything, as long as you leave a “#” in the template. This is where your actually counter numbers will go. As the name suggests, this is where you can organize your Stream giveaways.
Discord command description
The following commands are to be used for specific games to retrieve information such as player statistics. The following commands take use of AnkhBot’s$readapifunction the same way as above, however these are for other services than Twitch. Tz– By default this query will output the result in UTC. However if you’d like to change the time zone, you can specify using the PHP list of all available time zones, checkhere. This grabs the last 3 users that followed your channel and displays them in chat.
- Shoutout —You or your moderators can use the shoutout command to offer a shoutout to other streamers you care about. The step-by-step guide made it easier for me to recover files godaddy web hosting understand the process and follow along.
- This only works if your Twitch name and Twitter name are the same.
- As a streamer you tend to talk in your local time and date, however, your viewers can be from all around the world.
- Streamlabs users get their money’s worth here – because the setup is child’s play and requires no prior knowledge.
- It is best to create Streamlabs chatbot commands that suit the streamer, customizing them to match the brand and style of the stream.
- Actually, the mods of your chat should take care of the order, so that you can fully concentrate on your livestream.
With the command enabled viewers can ask a question and receive a response from the 8Ball. You will need to have Streamlabs read a text file with the command. The text file location will be different for you, however, we have provided an example. Each 8ball response will need to be on a new line in the text file. Don’t forget to check out our entire list of cloudbot variables.
Why is my !song command not working?
Display_name– If specified, this will use the display names instead of the usernames of the users that are hosting. This allows one user to give a specified currency amount to another user. Head to Twitch to Open a Chatbot Account and stay logged into Twitch via the account throughout the process. Please make sure you have tried #1 carefully and as last possible option visit the discord and ask any support member for help.
In this section, we would like to introduce you to the features of Streamlabs Chatbot and explain what the menu items on the left side of the plug-in are all about. Luci is a novelist, freelance writer, and active blogger. A journalist at heart, she loves nothing more than interviewing the outliers of the gaming community who are blazing a trail with entertaining original content.
Stream setup description
Cloudbot from Streamlabs is a chatbot that adds entertainment and moderation features for your live stream. It automates tasks like announcing new followers and subs and can send messages of appreciation to your viewers. Cloudbot is easy to set up and use, and it’s completely free. Some streamers run different pieces of music during their shows to lighten the mood a bit. So that your viewers also have an influence on the songs played, the so-called Songrequest function can be integrated into your livestream. The Streamlabs chatbot is then set up so that the desired music is played automatically after you or your moderators have checked the request.
Both types of commands are useful for any growing streamer. It is best to create Streamlabs chatbot commands that suit the streamer, customizing them to match the brand and style of the stream. Another custom command that will shorten the time response. This created response will let your current viewers know all the necessary information about the game you’re playing and streaming. In the streamlabs chatbot ‘console’ tab on the left side menu, you can type in the bottom.
Lastly, click Connect to connect your account. All in all, using Streamlabs chatbot commands will for sure make your streams more interesting and will attract more followers. This useful command allows your viewers to see for how long you have been streaming.
What is the shout out command for Streamlabs Chatbot?
Now, when you type “! so USERNAME”, a shoutout to them will appear in your chat. Please Note: This command should only be available to streamers and moderators!
Gulag commands for streamlabs chatbot has $checkcount(!gwin) wins and $checkcount(!gloss) losses in the gulag. Streamlabs Chatbot is easy for the broadcaster to enter commands from chat, but needs a couple extra steps in the bot to give access to moderators. The Broadcaster needs to go into Users in the left pane and then edit the user they want and make them an editor. And 4) Crossclip, the easiest way to convert Twitch clips to videos for TikTok, Instagram Reels, and YouTube Shorts. Shoutout —You or your moderators can use the shoutout command to offer a shoutout to other streamers you care about.
How to Set up the Streamlabs Chatbot: Step-by-Step
You can define certain quotes and give them a command. In the chat, this text line is then fired off as soon as a user enters the corresponding command. The setup of your own Streamlabs chatbot is successfully completed.
This will return the date and time for every particular Twitch account created. This command will help to list the top 5 users who spent the maximum hours in the stream. This command will return the time-duration of the stream and will return offline if the stream is not live. To begin so, and to execute such commands, you may require a multitude of external APIs as it may not work out to execute these commands merely with the bot. An Alias allows your response to trigger if someone uses a different command. In the picture below, for example, if someone uses !